media home theater everything i expected

I have this configuration, two days ago and greatly appreciated. The installation took about 30-40 minutes and it was pretty easy.

The look:

Very good, fits well with my Samsung TV. The child is running inside the towers and then a small area to avoid being seen (my wife loves). Do not use the speakers as towers, come with instructions on how to mount them or put them on a table.

Installation:

Not bad. I run only my PS3 to my TV via HDMI, and then turn the sound on my TV and the launch of an optical cable for the DVD player / receiver. The installation, as I said, it was easier and has no HDMI input. You see, most of the posts in these systems that require an entry does not mean that the systems in this price does not decode the sound ... Simply pass data through the television in an entry. Well, I think, my part of my system of optical cable is working properly, leave the HDMI cable goes directly to the voice that I paid more for my TV. I had no problem with my wireless router or a computer with wireless speakers. The system tells the pretense of changing the channel if it detects anything ... And as I said this seems to work perfectly.

The Sounds:

Wow'd sound for what I paid for the system. The bass is set up perfectly, but can be adjusted as needed. I wish the rear speakers would be a bit 'more difficult, but I have enough for my dining room is an extension of my living room. A strange thing, when I tried this system, pushing to the limit, has become so strong that an active movement of two-bedroom toy began to move. For me, the system is great.

My opinion:

If you're a person like me, just looking for a cheap way to get a great sound of his TV/PS3 is perfect. I would recommend to any one.
share on: facebook

Related Posts



No response to “media home theater everything i expected”

Post a Comment